Parish Meeting - Thursday 6th Oct - Wed 05th October 2016
Parish Chairman, Andy Hall, looks forward to a good gathering at this week’s Parish meeting and afterwards in The Spread Eagle. The meeting’s agenda is:-
1. Meeting to be opened at 7.30pm.
2. Minutes of the last meeting and matters arising.
3. Village Hall – tree and ground clearance, plus internal improvements (log burner/kitchen/eco toilet) and external plans (extension/rainwater harvest/solar panels/patio area/additional land) for the future.
4. Notts County Council ‘Supporting Local Communities Fund’ for village improvements eg Village hall, Gateway signs, new village noticeboard…..
5. Wireless internet – discussion of concerns raised over safety.
6. Planning application-16/01549/FUL-Phases 1&2-Woodside Farm
7. Village Website – how can we make more use of it etc?
8. Hockerton Summer Fete 2017 – Manor House, Hockerton.
9. Christmas Village Party @ Spread Eagle Saturday 26th November 2016. (Put your name down for tickets now! Contact Andy Hall)